Pages

Wednesday 9 February 2011

I am here. Right where I should be.

We made it!!!! After twenty hours of traveling, our eight-person team made it safely to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. All of our luggage made it, and customs was a breeze. Everyone's a little groggy and tired today but it's going to be a calm day. Any minute now we'll head over to Mekenesia church to meet everyone and talk. This afternoon, we'll meet up with our sponsor kids and see how we're doing. I'm hoping to meet my family's sponsor - Fikre Addis this afternoon and my sponsor - Mekdes, sometime later.
The weather here is perfect - it's sunny, without a cloud in the sky, and a small breeze every now and then. Other than being a little tired, I feel perfect.
Once something actually happens here, I'll try to blog a little more. Thanks for praying and continue to pray that God will use us!

No comments:

Post a Comment